Adventure Trails offer guided walks throughout the Lake District. Walks include:
- Scafell Pike (from either Seathwaite, Wasdale Head or Langdale)
- Helvellyn via Striding Edge and Swirral Edge.
- Fairfield Horseshoe
- Kentmere Horseshoe
- Coledale Horseshoe
- Langdale Horseshoe
We also offer guided and supported challenge events including:
- The 'English 3000s'. Climb all the peaks in England over 3000m.
- The 'English Top 5'. Climb the five highest peaks in England on a point to point challenge.
- 'Lakeland 24'. Climb 24 Lake District peaks over two days.
- 'Lakeland 12'.
- 'Lakeland 10'.
Not everything has to involve climbing high peaks! We also offer Lowland Walks starting from the following locations:
Ambleside, Keswick, Windermere, Grasmere, Coniston, Staveley, Glenridding, Pooley Bridge, Grange over Sands, Elterwater and Newby Bridge.
Please contact us for details.